From discussions and questions asked by students and clients and you,
A NEW OFFERING FROM Melanie called: WHAT CAN I DO?
I’ve noticed that I’m not very happy. Sometimes it seems like nothing goes my way or that I have bad luck. What can I do?
You could begin a process of self-discovery. I recommend Rosen Method Bodywork, Cranial-sacral Somato-Emotional Release, CCT with a qualified practitioner who deals with psychological/spiritual/emotional challenges, cognitive therapy or other psychotherapies, EFT (tapping) and Reiki. Also, I recommend two books, Seven Cups of Consciousness by Aleya Dao and How to Heal Yourself When No One Else Can, by Amy Scher.
On your own, you could:
- Meditate on happiness. Clarify that for you. What makes you happy? Ask yourself other questions about this. Do you mean contented? Satisfied? Is happiness dependent on others? On you? A blend? Do you feel you have a choice in how you respond to whatever is going on?
- Think about or consider that we do have choices. Many times we don’t feel we do. So you can ask yourself about that. Do I feel I can choose being happy? Why or why not? What is happiness dependent on for you? Investigate. Notice. Then you can go to the library or purchase any number of books on EFT (tapping), such as Amy Scher’s book referenced above or Tapping into Wellness, by Kathilyn Solomon, or the Hawaiian Dynamind Technique, and/or find a YouTube video on it. Louise Hay wrote many books about healing the soul. I recommend starting with You Can Heal Your Life. Of course we sometimes truly benefit from a mentor so choosing one of the type sessions I mentioned first could be a way in.
- You could also use tapping with the process in Feelings Buried Alive Never Die by Karen Truman.
- If you like angel assistance, ask Archangel Raphael to help you. We need to ask angels to help us. Notice any changes in mood, in your thinking and what you are led to.
- Diet can have a big impact on mood. You can learn about foods. Which ones affect mood. Do you notice eating less when you’re unhappy?
If you wish to contact me for further information about services I offer, please email me at BeingMajicCreations@gmail.com with your phone number and best time to call you. Please note that this account is monitored on a weekly basis, and, therefore, I may not respond for a week or so to emails.
The content here and on this website is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.
I wanted to use affirmations, but I’ve heard they don’t work.
Use what works for you. When you say an affirmation, notice how you feel. Do you feel better? Do you question part of the wording? Sometimes one particular affirmation may not resonate with us personally. If you like part of one, investigate how you might change it so it seems to lift you up – so you feel better.
Affirmations can truly help you if you find the ones that speak to you. Affirmations are used a lot with EFT (tapping), in the book, Book of Stones and other sources.
Hope this helps.
TRANSFORMATION – METAMORPHOSIS
Ever wanted to transform what you perceive as weaknesses into strengths? Here are some ideas:
- Recognize and accept your weaknesses. You can’t turn a weakness into a strength if you’re busy denying the weakness exists. … Maybe give them a funny name or make them a character. I have one part of me I call, Schoolmarm.
- Get guidance from someone you trust. …a life coach, an energy coach, a bodywork therapist.
- Be very prepared when you feel as though you’re entering a venture in which you have a weakness. .. May be over prepared. Then do the Wonder Woman power move for as many days prior as you can and definitely right before..
- Hire the skills you lack. …
- Get just good enough. …
- Look for ways to serve others with the same problem
Thanks for stopping by today. 🙂